You technically have almost two months to get everyone you know Christmas gifts, but you know as well as I do that the day before the 25th you’re going to be scouring the empty shelves going “oh sh*t”.
So here I am to save the holidays. Think of me as the reverse Grinch. Welcome to the holiday gift guide series! I’m going to be making a series of gift guides that are perfect for everyone in your life and won’t break the bank.
Let’s begin with the best friend because it’s the easiest. You know her as well as you know yourself and buying her a gift will be a cinch. Here’s some awesome ideas that make her laugh her ass off and feel #blessed y’all are biffles.
Holiday Gift Guide for the BFF
- 2017 is all about branding amirite?
- cause the next time you watch her snap of drawing a bath, you’ll probably see one of your bath bombs in the water!
- don’t even say you’re best friends if you can’t rock matching peach emoji hats.
- for when you both want to look extra af for new year’s
- mugs may seem ordinary, but every time she makes her coffee, she’ll think of you
- shoutout to TSC for posting about these bangles, they’re the fucking best
If You’re Trying to Splurge
- nothing beats a soft Wildfox sweater during the holidays
Bonus: Stocking Stuffer
- who doesn’t need an extra makeup bag?
P.S. If you’re into blog series, here’s the first part in my “Jen’s Job Hunt” series.
Disclaimer: The peach hat is an Amazon Affiliates link, but it in no way sways my opinion that it’s a dope-ass hat. 🙂